Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Prices and Hours

Season opens Sat, April 24th!
M-F 9-5pm, Sat 10-5pm, Sun Closed.

Prices for 2010 season:

$2.50 All 4" Premium Annuals/Perennials
$2.75 Geraniums
$2.00 Seed Annuals; Snapdragons, Zinnias, Basil, Tomatoes, Peppers
$2.50 6-Packs of Mixed Marigolds
$23.00 All 12" Hanging Baskets (Petunias)

We also have supplies for you to make up your own mixed hanging basket! What fun! Can't wait to see your creativity!

We accept cash, check and debit cards.

So to give you an update, I dug the hole for my hanging basket display holder. It really wasn't that painful :) Thankfully it has rained a decent amount lately so it was pretty soft. I have some pictures so I will post those soon. I tried to make it look like I was working hard! haha

I'm just getting the final things ready in order to be open on Saturday.

See you guys soon!























No comments:

Post a Comment