Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Growing Fast

I was told about this mister and it has worked great for watering the plugs when the starts are tiny. Doesn't disturb them. The only thing I have trouble with it knowing how much I should water. You are suppose to water deeply, then let the soil dry out some, then water deeply again, etc. I feel like I water a little everyday and I know that is not good because you can get root rot.




Everything is growing fast.
Cilantro. I thought it was neat that the cilantro is so new but it already looks so much like cilantro! Need to transplant soon. I was told I could move to the next fertilizer 13-2-13 once the starts had a good amount of roots. So I have just put on the first shot of 13-2-13.

Salvia (above)
Verbena
Cucumbers and squash. The squash are just peaking up.
Look how pretty the roots are! These are sweet peas.


First plugs transplanted into 4 inch pots...these are cucumber starts. Really could have seeded these directly into 4 inch pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment