Thursday, April 16, 2009

More color!

Thought you all would like to see the color that is starting to show up!


Lobelia above.


Above is Salvia Vista Red.

Petunia Fantasy Crystal Salmon--these have cute little blooms.

Petunia Celebrity Red --My mom wanted this red color and I wasn't too excited about this red when I ordered the seeds but it is turning out nicely....think it is winning me over!



Violas - Growing these special order for a friend so I don't have any to sell but I thought they were cute enough to post.

Alyssum above

Bacopa above


Shock Wave Purple about to flower out!


Salvia Marble Arch Mix - getting ready to flower! Will it be purple, pink or white!?

This is the fertilizer I am selling that I mentioned in the earlier post. Just thought a picture would be nice to show.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful blooms =0) and your plants all look sooooooo healthy! Good job.

    ReplyDelete